Monday, October 27, 2008

Card for Heroes!

I need to take pics tonight and upload so, I just wanted to check in. My goal is to make 100 Christmas cards for our heroes! I have 36 more to do. I did cheat and put in a few non holiday cards. But you can only do so many Christmas cards in October...LOL

I just have to share this little story! My mom (pat), had to go to her boss's wedding yesterday. He's got more money than he knows what to do with. (I could think of a few things he could spend it on...lol) anyway, she kept saying what do you get someone that has it all? I said to her. "well, give a donation to cards for heroes in his name". DING DING DING!!! What a great idea. If you have that someone on your list donate money in their honor. So, that is what she is doing, she put the brochure in the card along with the amount she donated.! She was telling her other friend about it, and they now want to donate too! SO, hopefully that will help Sandy, out with Holiday shipping!

So, that is it for today, I think I'll take a little nap before work! (Yawn)

1 comment:

Vintage Papers said...

Woman! you only have 36 more to do out of 100 cards? do you sleep? that is soooo AWESOME!!! :)

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...