Saturday, October 25, 2008

This is what I have been up to!

Hey bloggers,
I'll have creative stuff to share this week! Today was all about HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3. Took ds#2 to see it, it was good I actually liked it. I can see him one day when he is my age thinking on his youth like we do with grease or flash dance. LOL
I also got myself into another good book. The secret life of bees, was a great book. I had to finish it. Read it in a few days! It's super good. Think I may have to see the movie now!

So, dinner is cooking and tonight I plan to pump out more cards for heroes cards!
See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn!

We read "The Secret Life of Bees" at our book club. It is a good book. I heard the movie is just like the book. Glad you enjoyed it!

Love,
Mom

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...