Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oh, where Oh where have I been??

Geesh, I thought I was on here a day ago, guess not! I have had a crazy week, work, work, work parent teacher conferences were this week along with the book fair. Friday, I had another chocolate party and Yesterday dh & I actually went Christmas shopping. Yesterday was one of those nice days. I read a little, (Kids were out) Dh & I had lunch out and we shopped. WoW, what a great day!

Ds#3 spent the night at his Uma's house, so I got up today at dum dum dum......9:30 Can you believe it? I can't I was shocked! Felt good to sleep past 6:30.

Today, we played catch up and I am still doing laundry. In-laws were here again for dinner and now I am here at 8pm, trying very hard to figure out how to clear my desk so I can work on Christmas cards! UGH, this week went fast. I only work three days this week, so we shall see how it goes!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...