Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

Wow, I can not believe that Santa, is coming tonight! It's just so cool. What do you think he'll bring, do you think he'll like my cookies?

I wonder if Santa, will bring my sons what they asked for? I wonder if he'll remember me?

Last night at about 11:30 I finished my wrapping, I don't have to wrap anything today..woohooo, I can not remember the last time I had that done before Christmas eve. How cool, I am happy to just be able to enjoy today.

I do need to vacuum, mop & spot clean the boys bathroom, but that is no biggie. Quick clean up, nothing to major. At about 1ish, we are heading to the in laws, for Christmas eve dinner. This will most likely be our last Christmas with them, since they plan to move to Kansas City, about 20 hours away from us!

I can't wait to see what Santa, brings.


Merry Christmas Eve!!!

4 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Merry Christmas, Dawn, to you and your whole gang!

Vintage Papers said...

If there is righteousness in the heart,
There will be beauty in the character.
If there is beauty in the character,
There will be harmony in the home.
If there is harmony in the home,
There will be order in the nation.
If there is order in the nation,
There will be peace in the world.
So let it be.

~Scottish Blessing

Merry Christmas!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Wow! Your ready! I'm not!!!!! Tee hee!

reflections:0) said...

Merry Christmas Dawn and family...


reflections:0)

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...