Monday, December 22, 2008

What do you mean, I don't have another week??

Ohh, I can not believe how fast this month has gone. I can't believe that it's almost Christmas...ack!

Today, I am off from work, so I gotta run get my paycheck and head to the the mall to finish my shopping. The only thing that I don't like about not having money or cc at the holidays is, I have to wait to get paid to shop..LOL, but hey it's all paid off, and I can't overspend!

I have a lot to do, I am sorry for the lack of blogging for those of you who actually read, my counter has not really moved so, I think everyone is mia this time of year!

My sister is in town, and I have a lot to say about that, and hopefully a card to share, when the pc crashed and I lost everything I am a little afraid to start uploading again, and cards have been not existent for a while now!

Hope you have a productive day, get busy and if your done....blah...LOL!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I've been tooooootally remiss in blurfing! Ack! Maybe I'll catch up during the holidays...

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...