Saturday, June 6, 2009

Busy girl these days!

Hey all, I want to post some pics, but someone borrowed my memory card to get pics for the paper, I'll get pics to post as soon as I get it back!

I've been so busy, were getting ready for two weeks of graduations..etc..etc..

My oldest son graduates from high school on the 17th, and the party is on the 20th..Please pray for us to have nice weather it's in our yard!

My middle son turns 13 on Thursday and graduates from 6th grade, it's a big deal in our town, because that's when you leave the one elementary district and go to the big school. Our jr high is behind our high school, and they are one district, so they whoop it up for these guys. two other school districts come to our jr high, so they will meet new kids.

So, the next two wed are grads and dinners, and the 20 th is the partay!!!

I can't believe it happening, 12th grade...a sr...yikes, when did that happen I remember him going on his trial run for kindergarten and tripping on the bus step, with his like nike's on! Oh, those days have gone!

I have much to do around the house. I must clean, garden paint, etc..etc.. and the ants are taking over, i bought all kinds of ant stuff. ackk! all the rain has really created a mess of the ants.

anyway, just checking in!

have a great day!

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...