Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Sunday!


Hi all,
I have a great card to share today, well I really like the way it turned out. I used another digistamp from PHINDYSPLACE. I really am enjoying her work. Please go visit her shop on etsy and buy a stamp, they are only about 3 bucks, and she could use the love!
I had a nice sat yesterday, My son & I went to see where the wild things are. I'll give my review on my next blog post.
I used su papers, colored with copics, now I have to tell you I do NOT like this animal, and it's because well, a few years ago, they would freak out if I walked outside my house, I mean like I seriously had to have my husband walk me to my van. They would jump up and down wag thier fluffy tails and ummm squeak, yes yelp squeak and charge at me. My husband thought it was so funny, I did not.
It was hard to color this little bugger, but healing in a way...ROFL!

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...