Monday, October 19, 2009

Miss You!


Howdy gang,
Today is another card from PHINDYSPLACE, I really enjoy her images. So, this image was printed and I noticed the lines were softer then some of her images, perfect for grey and light colors, so I went with it. I really think this is my fav image so far, there is something about it's softness that I really adore.
I used copics to color, and for the miss you I used a mushroom color, instead of black, and it looks really nice IRL. I used su paper, and the miss you is from amuse. I hope you take a min to go visit her shop. She has some neat images.

1 comment:

Philomena said...

You are right about the softness, Dawn, works very well. Really nice job!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...