Monday, November 30, 2009

A Christmas Carol in 3D!


Well I am sorry I have no card to share, my creative time has been well non existant.  I plan to get some stuff done really soon. 

  In the meantime I want to keep my blog going, so I'll do a movie review!

Disneys a Christmas Carol in 3D was very good, The images seemed to be very dimentional and I really enjoyed that.  I did get a little motion sick a few times and did jump a few times.  I saw this with my 9 year old son and my parents (thanks nana and grampy for bringing us to the movies)

 I can honestly say that if your child is a bit scared of boogies and spookies then this may not be the movie for them.  I think the message was loud and clear and I also think Chist was in a way shown.  You'll have to judge that for yourself.

Hope you get a chance to check it out in 3D, very worth it!

***ANYONE KNOW HOW TO USE SPELL CHECK ON THIS NEW BLOGGER????***

1 comment:

LucaCelico said...

I LOOOVE "A Christams Carol!"

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...