Sunday, November 29, 2009

some things I like sunday!

Hey all, hope you had a great turkey day!


I love this little purse, I ordered the pattern you can view it here



I think these little owls are so cute.  Check them out here


I love this little pillow, buy it here


Love this pic, credit here

Well as you can see I really like owls, I got my first owl years ago.  I don't collect them  but if I see a cute one I'll grab it.  One of the first animals in our local zoo is a white owl, and I love watching her.

HOpe you have a whooting good day.  (that was lame!)

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hey, Dawn-
Happy New Year!
Have you made the owl crochet purse yet? It's so cute. I'm thinking about getting the pattern, but want to know if it is easy to follow.

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...