Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Robot love

Hey bloggers,  I am happy to have something creative to show you.  It's been an awful week, but that God, He pulled us up and out.  We supposed to get another blizzard today, and I've been praying that we are able to stay home and stay warm.  I don't want to go the the shelter. 
So, this cute card (not tooting own horn) was made with a digi image that you can find here.  I do like digi images, because I can get them NOW, and I like that.  I must say they are a little hard to color and you will have to find what works with you.  I seem to leave it out then heat set it.  That work, you need to be carefull with faces and light colors.  

I used cosmo cricket pp, and I used some tim holts watch parts.  The I heart you is from the dollar bin a m's. 

Where ever you are stay warm, and safe.

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...