Monday, February 8, 2010

snowed in, no heat and yuck!

Hello bloggers,

  Brrrr it's cold outside, inside and all around.  I've been without power and heat for 3 days, the electric company is telling us that it's not going to be on till wd or frid.   my friend jessica, came to get me and my youngest  son today so we could get warm.  

  we were so cold this morning.   so far we have about 29" of snow, in some areas a little less in some a little more. 

  I am not sure where we'll go tomorrow.  I can't get my car out to go to my parents house, it's up over the hood.... 

i did make a few cards in the dark cold.  So, i'll post them when I'm back up and running.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! That's no fun! We have a kerosene heater for such occasions, to at least help keep the pipes from freezing in the cold, if the heat isn't running. I sure hope your power comes back soon!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

That's the crafting spirit, Dawn. No heat, no electric...doesn't matter...just keep crafting!
Seriously, hope you get the utilities back soon!

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...