Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toy Story 3


Movie Review time folks.

  Well I must say when there is a series of movies, and ex specially when they are for kids, you tend to wonder how the quality and content is gonna go.  Most of the times it's a direct to dvd type of movie, and right there that is your signal not to watch.

  Toy story 3 is not one of those movies, it's full of emotion happy, sad, nervous edge of seat fun.  Yes I am talking about TS3.  It's full of so much.  Pixar, did a fantastic job of keeping the story flowing.  I loved how they had hints of the other movies, keeping the story flowing from one to the next.  It's perfect!

 I think if your a fan of Toy Story, you should run not walk and go see it.  Take tissues!

**the short in the beginning of the movie is really good, the message is beyond most kids but we adults need to hear it**

1 comment:

Tereza Crump said...

Can't wait to take my children. they love toy story. :) thanks for the review.

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...