Thursday, September 9, 2010

OOZAK

pic from weheart it

What a fun word that is.  Say it with me, oooozzzzaaaakkkk.  Fun See.

 Today, I have to tell you about the fastest cheapest coolest place to get your copic markers.  I have seriously ordered like at 4am and in the am at 9 had confirmation and shipping info.  I order on Monday I have the order before the weekend.  It's super fast and they are very very nice guys.

I also must say that the first place to get copics is from your Local Stamp Store.  I think keeping them in business should be our top priority.  If you do not have a lss or they don't carry all your colors this is the place to go.  They offer a lot of copic related stuff and also now have some stamps.  They carry the refills for the memento inks too.  Please take a min to check them out I'm sure you won't be sorry!

Go get you some copics HERE!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Looks good. You told me awhile ago what to look for in buying Copics but I ferget what you said! Can you tell me again? thanks. Love, Mom