Thursday, September 9, 2010

OOZAK

pic from weheart it

What a fun word that is.  Say it with me, oooozzzzaaaakkkk.  Fun See.

 Today, I have to tell you about the fastest cheapest coolest place to get your copic markers.  I have seriously ordered like at 4am and in the am at 9 had confirmation and shipping info.  I order on Monday I have the order before the weekend.  It's super fast and they are very very nice guys.

I also must say that the first place to get copics is from your Local Stamp Store.  I think keeping them in business should be our top priority.  If you do not have a lss or they don't carry all your colors this is the place to go.  They offer a lot of copic related stuff and also now have some stamps.  They carry the refills for the memento inks too.  Please take a min to check them out I'm sure you won't be sorry!

Go get you some copics HERE!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Looks good. You told me awhile ago what to look for in buying Copics but I ferget what you said! Can you tell me again? thanks. Love, Mom

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...