Saturday, October 2, 2010

For at least a little while.

Hey folks, I have my in-laws or as I'd like to call them out laws here for about 10 more days.  While they are here I'll be stealing her laptop to down load a ton of card pics, hopefully enough to keep me going till the new pc gets here.  

Today was our first full day with my mil since 2009.  We went to the beach with the puppy.  I took this pic of the lighthouse.

There were tons and tons of butterflies.  Were going back tomorrow for critterfest hopefully there will be more shots of them.  I'll post that one later, I need to edit.

Thanks for visiting, hope you come back!

No comments:

December 2022 Friends of Unity Blog Hop

Hello, Hello, Hello and welcome to the Friends of Unity Blog hop.  I hope this season finds you full of the magical joys of Christmas.   I a...